What is MailChimp and Email Marketing?
Mailchimp is a email marketing tools which offers free reasonable services for about 2000 contacts and upto 12000 emails a month. Email marketing is the next step after creating your website. It is the way you create an audience list and communicate with your audience regarding the new offers, campaigns, blogs, products etc. Mailchimp gives you a wide variety of services to create automated campaigns so you remain stress free after configuring it once. It also provides you with analysis of the emails sent and opened, so you can retarget your audience with more creative ideas.
What Services Does MailChimp Provide?
MailChimp provides the following services:
1. Building a Contact List
2. Managing your audience
3. Creating automated email campaigns
4. Generating Emails based on various logics
5. Designing your custom Emails
6. Using Premade templates for Your Emails
7. Creation of Normal and Pop-up Forms
8. Form integration with WordPress Websites
9. Social Media Integrations and lots more
What Topics I can Help You In?
- How to Sign Up for MailChimp?
- How to Configure Your MailChimp Account?
- Configuring Your Mailchimp Account with WordPress
- How to Create a Regular Email Campaign?
- How to Create a Landing Page Campaign?
- How to Create an Embed Form?
- Creating Advanced Logic Campaigns
- How to manage Your Audience
- Creating a Signup Form and Integrating it with WordPress
- Creating an Elementor Pro form and integrating with MailChimp
- How to use groups, tags and segments.