Excel4all Training & Consulting offers Professional Microsoft® Excel Courses with a Business Perspective. We tailor-made Excel courses for B-Schools, MBA Colleges and Universities , who are not having the exposure to the various uses of formulas and functions to solve real business problems in sales and marketing, human resource, administration, business development, Analysis, Planning, Decision Making etc.
In a typical Excel course, participants are just taught the A to Z on the formulas and functions, for the purpose of passing the certification tests. After attending these courses, the participants are left on their own to figure out how to apply the formulas and functions effectively in their unique work situations. Some took months and years to accomplish this, but many never ever discovered how.
We decided to fill the gap by offering our courses tapping on our Excel experiences, from our Excel-related work experience accumulated over the years and regular consulting work done with companies.
Unlike the gamut of basic, intermediate and advanced Excel courses geared towards achieving high score for the test given at the end of the training, our solution-based Excel courses work through real-life business situations and problems that business users encounter daily in their jobs and share with them quality solutions aimed to improve their work productivity and efficiency.
The real-life business situations used in our courses are specially handpicked to demonstrate how formulas and functions should be effectively applied to short-cut unnecessary data entry, copying and pasting, and analyse the records they owned in just a few minutes.
The unproductive hours in using MS-Excel is shortened. Participants become more effective in crunching the numbers and help them improve the turnaround time required to identify and solve problems. Students and Professionals who have attended our courses estimated that what we taught them has saved them close to two days per week of their time spent on their Excel-related projects. These participants, on average, have used Microsoft Excel for about 7 years.
Who Should Attend:
Any Management students of Finance, HR, CRM, Hospitality Management, Business Management , Telecom management, PRM can enrol for this course and can be benefited.
Our courses are popular with Executives and Managers working in Sales and Marketing (S&M), Finance, Admin, General Management such as Business Planning, Corporate Planning, Operations, BPOs, etc.
Turn Around Time saving Tips and Tricks:
Best Industrial or ORganisational Practices Techniques
Advanced Features of Data Summarisation, Analysis and Planning
Awareness of Productivy Enhancement Tools
The most asked Presentation techniques.
Have a look over the course contents what we offer:
• Advanced Ribbon Feature of Excel
• Capabilities of Pivot Table and Pivot Chart
• Charts and Graphs Including Smart Art Features
• Creation of Custom and Dynamic List
• Condition based formatting , Finding and removing duplicate values
• Prevention of data Errors and User defined Restrictions
• Consolidation of 1000 text files using Shell Command, Worksheet and Workbook consolidation
• Multi-criteria V-Look up and H-lookup and other important Functions
• Functions( Financial, Text, logical, if and nested ifs, etc.)
• Create bar chart and organization chart using excel function and Text Box
• Sorting , Filter and Advanced Filter (Creation a search engine in excel)
• Grouping , Outlining along with Subtotals.
• Creation of Hyperlink(Sheet , work book, email)
• Protection techniques
• To work with Multiple workbooks in a single Window.
• Extensive Keyboard Shortcuts
• Hidden Features and Functions in Excel
• Print techniques and management
• Importing and exporting data from and to various file formats.
• Workbook sharing and merging various to a single work book.
• Track changes
• Working with back stage view and Creation of Own Ribbon Tab
• How to create macro and usage of them. (In Brief)
Comprehensive Course Coverage by Expert trainers
Post Training Support for 90 days
Excellent Course material (Soft Copy)
We provide corporate it training on advanced excel, advanced PowerPoint, excel vba and macros, finance modeling in New Delhi / NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata ,Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam & Cochin.