Learn to create stunning Dashboards and Reports using Microsoft's free Business Intelligence / Analytics tool, Power BI.
Do you want to build professional-quality Business Intelligence Reports from the ground up ? Do you want to blend and transform raw data into beautiful Interactive Dashboards ? Do you want to learn design and implement the same B.I. tools used by professional analysts and data scientists ? Do you want to understand the Business Intelligence workflow from end-to-end.
Then Microsoft Power BI is the right tool for you and this comprehensive course will teach you everything you need to know to use Power BI.
This hands on (Beginner to Intermediate) course will prepare you to start your data analytics career and also will prepare you to Successfully implement Power BI in your organization. Absolutely no experience is required. 25+ hours of HD videos of building 18 interactive Business Intelligence Reports and Dashboards (real-world examples) from scratch to finish. Files for Start and Finished projects also included to challenge you so you can learn by immediately applying what you're learning . You will have gained the knowledge and confidence to apply these same concepts to real-word to solve the Business problems or Business requirements.
By the time you complete this course, You'll be a highly proficient Power BI user. You'll be fully prepared to collect, clean, model and present data for any purpose. You will be using your skills as a Business Intelligence Professional to extract knowledge from data so you can analyze and visualize complex Business Problems/Requirements with ease.
Why should you consider a career as a Business Data Analyst?
• Salary. A Business Data Analyst is a well-paid career
• Stable Career. As most corporations gathering more and more data. There will never be shortage of Jobs for Business Data Analyst.
• Advancement in Career : Since you will be building different reports for different departments. You will never be bored and always be valued. Which will bring you more opportunities in your career. Business Data Analyst get very visibility in corporations. Whole management depends on them.
Who this course is for:
• Anyone looking to get a job and prepare to start data analytics career.
• Entrepreneurs/CEO/Founders looking to master the Data Analysis process.
• Students learning in the field of Data.
• Data scientists.
• Newbies who are looking to enhance their skill sets in the field of Business Analysis.
• Business Analyst and aspiring Business Analyst.
• Business Analyst in charge of automation efforts
• Enthusiastic quality professionals who are NEW to the Business Analysis and want to take their skills to the next level.
• Business Analyst who want to advance their skill set.
• Anyone wanting to transition into Business Analyst.