In last two decade Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) has thrown plethora of career opportunities for consultant. However ERP is an evolving field starting with client server technology and then progressed into 3-tier architecture with advent of internet and now to cloud.
So, if one is looking for a career in ERP particularly Oracle ERP and not sure where to start and that to without investing huge money as investment in training, then this course would be the right one. It has the relevant flavor to make a good start and progress further in your endeavor.
More importantly, it provide short and crisp overview about Oracle ERP financial modules and associated business flows.
This unique course not only cover critical functional principles and concepts in Oracle EBS suite On-premise but also provide you with relevant information on the latest Oracle cloud ERP offering.
The Key functional principles and concept covered are in following.
1. Introduction about ERP.
2. Business flows - Order to cash, Procure to Pay.
3. Oracle General Ledger.
4. Oracle Receivables.
5. Oracle Payables.
6. Oracle Fixed assets.
7. Oracle Self service modules - iReceivables, iProcurement, iExpenses, iSupplier.
8. Quick comparison of functionality in Oracle cloud ERPs.
9. Quiz - To test your knowledge at appropriate place - totally 8 quiz sections are built into the course
Who this course is for:
• Students in Engineering and Management
• Those interested to start career in Oracle ERP