Professional R Video training, unique datasets designed with years of industry experience in mind, engaging exercises that are both fun and also give you a taste for Analytics of the REAL WORLD.
In this course you will learn:
• How to prepare data for analysis in R
• How to perform the median imputation method in R
• How to work with date-times in R
• What Lists are and how to use them
• What the Apply family of functions is
• How to use apply(), lapply() and sapply() instead of loops
• How to nest your own functions within apply-type functions
• How to nest apply(), lapply() and sapply() functions within each other
• And much, much more!
The more you learn the better you will get. After every module you will already have a strong set of skills to take with you into your Data Science career.
Who this course is for:
• Anybody who has basic R knowledge and would like to take their skills to the next level
• Anybody who has already completed the R Programming A-Z course