Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics 365 operations : Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations certification course from Koenig offers to impart Development training on features and functionalities of this latest version. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations course enables you to acquire understanding of X++ code and development tools. It attempts to explain form patterns and advanced features in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations. This MS Dynamics 365 Operations Training also encompasses security essentials of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations represents the next-generation enterprise resource planning (ERP) offering from Microsoft. It is designed to enable the entire ERP application suite as a cloud-based solution, for both public and private clouds, as well as on-premises. It leverages the speed, simplicity, and cost-effectiveness of working in the cloud, while building on the latest technology from Microsoft. This release introduces significant changes to the development experience. These changes include:
• Development tools that are decoupled from any running environment. You develop against local, XML-based files, not the online database.
• Microsoft Visual Studio is the development environment. The Visual Studio environment is customized to provide you with a smooth and familiar experience.
• The X++ compiler generates Common Intermediate Language (CIL) for all features. CIL is the same intermediate language used by other .NET-based (managed) languages, such as the C# programming language.
• You can leverage the browser-based client and the design patterns for forms to provide an improved end-user experience.
• The Application Lifecycle Model (ALM) supports build automation, test automation, and deployment of models to the cloud.